Friday, May 4, 2012

team spirit

PURPLE! GOLD! PURPLE! GOLD! GO PIRATES! ARRRGGHH!
I am so excited to get my Picnic Thermal Tote personalized with "Pirate Tailgate"! I can't wait to start using my tote to hold drinks when I go to games at ECU and my apartment pool this summer. It's actually big enough to hold 3 bottles of wine or even a pitcher!... so I've been told ;) 


The new spirit collection comes in Spirit Navy, Black, Orange, Maroon, and Grey... colors to suit most any team. I was not gifted with any athletic ability in high school I think my sister got all of those genes in the family, but I was part of the AHS show choir and dance team. I had AHS show choir and dance team shorts, t-shirts galore, jump suits, and even garment bags. I would've definitely used a cute personalized bag and blanket for all of our competition trips. If only they had adult show choirs!

This collection is perfect for school fundraisers. If you're looking for an easy fundraiser that will allow everyone to show off their school pride, this would be ideal! I'll give your school 10% of all funds raised to use as you wish!


No comments:

Post a Comment