Tuesday, May 1, 2012

summer is here

The Summer catalog is here! Boy, does it feel like summer already in North Carolina with highs reaching 90 all week! The Summer catalog is packed with great organizational and storage ideas for all your Summer activities. I am personally in LOVE with the new spirit line in the catalog! I can't wait to get my "Pirate Tailgate" personalized picnic thermal tote to use at the pool and all of the ECU games this year!

I'm having a Summer catalog debut party! Anyone who orders between now and May 15th, will be submitted into a drawing for a FREE Thirty-One product! There are many ways to earn entries into the drawing, including:

1- entry for making a purchase
1- entry for EVERY $31 you order!
(ex: $31=1, $62= 2, $93=3)
1- entry for ordering the May special
3- entries to a previous hostess
5- entries for booking a party in June or July
7- entries for booking a party in May
10- entries for joining my team through the "opportunity to join" incentive prior to May 15th! ask me for more info :)

No comments:

Post a Comment