Monday, May 7, 2012

"doggie bag"

This past week, I've had the privilege of taking care of my sweet golden retriever, Achilles, at my apartment. He typically stays with my boyfriend Matt because he's at a house with a nice, big backyard, so Achilles can run and play ball his favorite outdoor activity. Matt is out of town right now training for his awesome new job as an adjuster with Farmer's Insurance, so I'm taking turns with his parents to watch Achilles. I've loved having him here because he's forced me to go on jogs and walks at least three times a day in the gorgeous weather we've been having. He's absolutely full of energy, and has had a great time playing with my roommate's new dog, Revis.


I must admit, Achilles is spoiled rotten, and has a ton of toys and stuff that come along with him. I've been using my organizing utility tote for all of his stuff this week, and it's been a huge help. With all of the pockets on the outside, I'm able to store his brush, toys, bones, and treats. The inside is big enough for me to store his bowls and any of his toys that don't fit in the outside pockets as I said this dog is spoiled :). I'll soon be ordering one for Achilles with his name personalized on it, so that it's more convenient to pack up his stuff when we go on trips.






Achilles' "doggie bag" is the Thirty-One Organizing Utility Tote. Only $30, and can be personalized with your dog's name on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment