Wednesday, February 29, 2012

fashionably organized

As all of you know, I just signed up for Thirty-One. As some of you don't know, I have a full time job at an engineering company in Raleigh from which I have tons of paperwork! I bring a lot of it home, and typically it's quite a hassle! 

I'm now using my Organizing Utility Tote from Thirty-One, and it has made life a little easier.

 I went to Office Depot and found a plastic filing bin and file folders.


I simply placed it inside my tote, and it fit perfect! 


 I'll now have to have one for all my Thirty-One papers and one for all my work papers!


This bag comes in 10 beautiful patterns that can all be personalized!

It's also perfect as a:
  • diaper bag
  • beach bag
  • snack tote
  • cleaning supply organizer
  • tool bag
  • pet bag
  • gardening tools organizer





No comments:

Post a Comment