Monday, March 12, 2012

perfect weekend trip


It was so hard to wake up this morning after such an amazing weekend and the time change. Matt and I decided to go to the beach this past weekend for a much needed relaxation weekend. It was colder than we would have liked, but we still had the opportunity to do a little fishing, surfing, walking along the beach, and playing with Achilles.

We just went for the weekend, but for some reason I am unable to completely pack "light". (A problem I think most of us face) I started packing using my Expand-a-tote Day Extender, and soon realized it was already full! Thankfully, I remembered that I could unzip the extended portion of the bag prior to switching
bags. What a great bag! Just unzip to have enough room for your hairdryer and extra outfit!  Not to mention I got it in my favorite print "Lotsa Dots"... although a pink or coral colored monogram would make it even cuter.



Another great bag I used on our weekend trip together was my thermal tote. It was absolutely the right size for a couple drinks and snacks to take on the road, fishing, and the beach!


No comments:

Post a Comment