Thursday, March 15, 2012

crochet toms and monogrammed bags

Toms, dotted prints, and monograms... some of my favorite fashion trends right now! I got my dotted "Lotsa Dots" Thirty-One Organizing Shoulder Bag with a coral monogram and my crochet toms in the mail this week just in time for this beautiful North Carolina weather. Excited about wearing both of my new purchases this week!


A closer look at my afordable, trendy outfit:
Bag- Thirty-One through Tamara $42 plus $7 for personalization
Rosette- Thirty-One through Tamara $6
Top- New York and Company $10 those clearance racks pay off sometimes!
Pants- American Eagle $44 unless you have a sister that works there :)
Shoes- Crochet Toms $58 i may need to buy these in every color now!
Earrings- Forever 21 $4.80

No comments:

Post a Comment