Monday, February 20, 2012

a little bit of faith

After many hours spent contemplating and praying for a way to help pay my student loans, I’ve decided to join the Thirty-One Team. The ten years TEN YEARS! of payments seem endless and overwhelming six months after graduating when you receive your bill, and feel as if you may faint. You think to yourself, “I don’t remember anyone mentioning THAT number!”

So, I worked out a budget, and everything seemed doable. Then one day, as fluids flooded the pavement below my car, I was reminded that my budget didn’t quite leave room for anything other than my typical month’s expenses. That very same week, I had had a conversation with my boyfriend’s aunt about how wonderful her business with Thirty-One has been. I thought to myself, maybe this is just what God had in store me.

I’ve decided to put a little “faith” in myself and God, and join Tricia’s Thirty-One Team, Team Faith.

My goal for this blog is to promote my business did I mention I have TEN YEARS of student loan payments, but primarily to help you find products that will help with your everyday life. I’ll venture to show you my favorite things and favorite uses, in hopes that something I have to say will make your life easier, as I hope my Thirty-One business does for me.

Be sure to join my blog, as I look forward to sharing with you every week!


“Ask, and it will be given to you;
Seek, and you will find;
Knock and it will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives,
And the one who seeks finds,
And the one who knocks it will be opened.”
Matthew 7:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment