Friday, February 24, 2012

just like Christmas morning

You know that feeling of anticipation and excitement you get Christmas morning? You know the one where you can barely contain yourself and your stomach is full of butterflies? You’re thrilled to see what gifts are in store for you, and what reactions you’ll get from everyone that receives a gift from you.

 Today, I received a hot pink box in the mail full of goodies from Thirty-One! I’m so excited to start my journey with Thirty-One. Thus far, everyone has been extremely supportive and uplifting about my decision to sell. I truly believe in all the awesome possibilities these products hold. Its like Christmas morning, I just received a box of adorable bags to use myself, and I just can’t wait to see what everyone else will think about their thirty-one gifts!




Honestly, my decision was a “win, win”. If I can sell, then I will have a part-time job that I love, and hey, if I can’t, I just got $300 worth of cute bags for $99 meeting some wonderful people in the process! Like me, its completely possible to have a feeling of an early Christmas this year. I'd be happy to share the opportunity with you. J

No comments:

Post a Comment