Sunday, April 22, 2012

gift ideas for college graduates and new professionals

Last May, I graduated from East Carolina University with a BSBA in Marketing. I’m so fortunate that I found a job working in the field I went to school for right out of college. Right out of college, meaning a week after I walked across the stage at graduation, came far, far too soon!  Boy, was I ill prepared with little or no organizing and office essentials for the first few months of work. 

I have discovered a few items that I love to use, and could have greatly used that first week of work!


The “Cindy Tote” is one of my favorites for work. It is a professional looking bag that easily accommodates a laptop. The "organizing utility tote" is another one of my favorites because of all the pockets on the outside and the perfect amount of room for a filing box inside. My "thermal tote" fits in the fridge at work perfectly with my lunch and snacks. I use my "wristlet wallet" when I go to company events that I would prefer not carry a purse. I can fit my phone, business cards, and ID perfectly in the wallet that can be carried around my wrist. I just ordered my "Hang-Up Home Organizer", and I'm looking forward to having a place for my calendar, task list, and other things on my wall instead of cluttered on my desk.

Personalization such as “Pirate Alum” or a classy monogram would be a nice addition to any of the products as well! There are gifts that can fit any price range for the perfect graduation gift. I wish the best to all of the new graduates and new professionals!

No comments:

Post a Comment