Thursday, March 22, 2012

bless you


My forever faithful white 2000 ford taurus was yellow after work today. A thick dusting of yellow pollen had covered all of the cars in the parking lot and the parking lot itself. The one thing I'm allergic to is pollen, so you can only imagine how much fun I had on the way back home, sneezing the whole way.


I've decided that I will be keeping my "Littles Carry-All Tote" with tissues and hand sanitizer handy in my car for the Spring season. If you're like me, you should consider having your own "Littles Carry All Tote" handy with your tissues and sanitizer ready in your car at all times. This is also  great as a gift for a friend that is sick, a gift for someone else allergic to pollen, a small gift to say thank you, or something cute to give the mother of the bride for the wedding. 

Of course, there are other great uses for this tote such as: k-cup coffee storage, crayon holder, bow holder, sewing kit, and anything else small that you need to organize!



The best part is that they are only $12 each! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment