Monday, August 27, 2012

just believe

Just Believe. This is the theme for our new fall catalog. Believe in your hopes. Believe in your dreams. Believe in yourself. Thirty-One’s mission is to Celebrate, Encourage and Reward women for all that they do: Which is exactly what Thirty-One has allowed me to.  Sharing Thirty-One is by far my favorite thing about my business. Thirty-One allows me to schedule work around doing the things that I love. Plus I get to help women shop for the perfect purse and organization products all while at a party!  Another bonus and my favorite part of my “job” is that I get the privilege to confidently and proudly guide women on their own journey to be successful business owners. Saying Thirty-One has been a blessing is so understated.

While looking through our latest catalog think of all women in your life that you believe in… who comes to mind?  Our mission is to Celebrate, Encourage and Reward all the women in our lives. Maybe it’s someone you haven’t spoken to in months or years. Maybe it’s the barista at your local coffee shop. Maybe it’s a friend, or your sister. Drop her a note just to let her know you’re thinking of her. I promise it will warm her heart. Believe in Her, just as Thirty-One believes in all of us.

This catalog is all about the fun and excitement that fall brings. I think Cindy Monroe (founder and CEO of Thirty-One™) has nailed it with this one. So grab a cup of your favorite coffee, tea or hot chocolate, curl up under an amazing soft blanket and get lost in the products that we’re offering this season. Remember, I always offer monthly specials and would love to help you get the items on your wish list for FREE this holiday season.  Hosting a party is a great way to whittle down that list, but joining my team is the best way to get the products you have to have and to start your own journey towards financial freedom!  Give me a call, I have the roadmap!  

Hope to hear from you soon!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment