Wednesday, August 8, 2012

baby shower gifts

I'm turning 23 next month, an age you want to celebrate because it is another birthday and that is what you've been doing for the past 22 years, but an age that really isn't very exciting. I'm old enough to have graduated from college and be in the "real world", but still young enough for everyone at the office to think I'm the intern. I'm still considered "young", but it feels like everyone around me is getting engaged or even having BABIES... I used to think that you were "old" once you got to the age that your friends were having babies.

I'm just now getting used to budgeting for myself... I can't imagine budgeting for a baby as well right now. Thirty-One has some very cute, affordable options for moms to tote around all the many necessities a mom needs.

A) My absolute favorite bag that I use on a daily basis for everything from carrying my laptop to an over night bag when I travel is the Casual Cargo Purse. This bag makes for a great diaper bag for mom with the many pockets and compartments in the purse.

B) The Cindy Tote is perfect for moms that are proud to have a new baby, but prefer a more professional look. Not to mention it can be used for a laptop bag when returning to work!

C) Another one of my favorite bags is the Organizing Utility Tote. This tote has been used as a gym bag, a tote for my work files, and pool bag among many other things since I've had it. Imagine all of the bottles, diapers, and toys that will fit in this bag for the new baby.

D) My Zipper Pouch I use for things like my brush, bobby pins, and jewelry, but it is a great bag to store diapers and wipes in when you are on the go!

E) I've used my thermal tote for lunch most every day since I've gotten it. It wipes out very easily and also folds enough to put it in my lap top bag when I leave work each day. These totes are perfect for storing snacks and bottles you need to have on hand for the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment